Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dear Legionnaires

Dear Legionnaires Disease,

Thank you for taking over the school's library and causing the rest of the school to be shut down. These last couple days have been great! Yesterday I went to the Seminary building with my friends to say "Hi" to our teachers. We were the only ones there. We stayed from about 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Our teachers were probably praying for us to leave sooner, but that didn't work out. Today I went to my friend's house and we ate citrus fruit like crazy (she has about 6 citrus trees in her front yard).

Even though you have already been banished, please come again soon. We students welcome you any time.

Sincerily,
Emma

P.S.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Emma! See you at mutual tonight!! I veto this letter. I too thought the Seminary building was so fun. (Including the part where we were spies for a time ;). Well, I'll talk to you in...45 MINUTES!!!...I gotta get ready. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Your clock is wrong. It is 6:15. Just thought I'd say...bye!

      Delete
    2. I just realized I said "I VETO this letter." I do not veto it. I meant that I...what's the word...support!...no, uh...DITTO! HA! I DITTO THIS LETTER!...no, that doesn't make sense either. Okay, I like your letter and agree with everything in it. There. See ya!

      Delete