Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scouts....

My family and I were over at a friend's house to play games on Sunday night, which was REALLY REALLY fun. When we were there, the father and eldest son of the household were telling us about scout camp. And my I just say: HOLY COW. Scouts are insane. They went to a archery range and shooting range. All of them almost died. Twice. Wow. One of the bishopric brought napkins up at the beginning of camp and came back with the same package of napkins completely untouched. Disgusting. What deacons and teachers do up in the middle of the woods, I will never truly know....

6 comments:

  1. And you really don't WANT to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. but you will know. because you will marry one and they DON'T change. no, no. not even your super wonderful future fiance. he will also be disgusting. :) he just won't show it right away...:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two weeks ago I went on an overnight camping trip with my dad, bros, and uncles, and my dad told us while we were packing that toothbrushes weren't neccisary on the trip.... /_\ it's gross.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad told me about Scout Camp. He said they recorded some scary animal noises and they put the recorded thing outside the scouts tent. The scouts ran SCREAMING to the other side of the tent. THey said it was so funny. I went on a campout with my dad and brothers and they asked me why I was gone so long going to the bathroom...privacy maybe. *Sigh, if only the young women were able to do stuff like the young men. That would be a fun trip. YOUNG WOMEN ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete