Tuesday, March 15, 2011

YOUTH CONFERENCE


Our theme for Youth Conference is something kind of long that I can't remember but it's basically Missionary Work. Each of the youth in the stake got "called" to a certain mission. Me and my friend C.E (at least that's what I'll call her for now) are going on a mission to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. There were a lot of other missions such as the Dominican Republic, Florida, Nebraska, Australia, England, American Samoa and.... there was probably another one but I can't remember. Taylor is going to Florida with his friend. When we start Y.C. on Thursday we are also going to be assigned to a companion. The Stake Y.W. President says it took her and the other leaders hours to match the names together perfectly, so I'm pretty pumped. SOOO FLIPPING EXCITED!!!

P.S.
I ran a 8min. 44sec. mile this morning when the last time I ran a mile was 9min. 59secs. So yeah. Pretty excited about that too.

5 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO!!! That sounds like such a fun youth conference activity!!! I can totally not run the mile in that short of a time... YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can run a mile in about ten minutes or so if I try. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least that was when I was in 6th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED youth conference when i was your age. Always really fun and really spiritual. And a whole new crop of righteous boys . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanna and Scarf Kid: DUDE! You two are so athletic! You could probably do a mile in 8minutes! :D

    K: Righteous boys GALORE!! ;)

    ReplyDelete