Wednesday, October 13, 2010

UTAH!!

I had sooooo much fun going to Utah this past week! My friends and I went to walkers a lot and I got a muffin practically every time ( ;D ), we traced shadows, had a BBQ in the backyard of my third set of grandparents, went to school with one of my bestest friends, went to my other bestest friend's choir concert, made three (?) batches of cookies and ate them all, got to see REAL green eggs, made a leaf crown for one of the most adorable girls in the ENTIRE world, watched the adorable little girl's little brother cut up a leaf, sat around a fire at the awesome BBQ with my best friends burning and blowing out each others sticks, got carried away to a far pasture by a horse named Kopper, sat on an awesome neighbor's horse named Dustin, played with that awesome neighbor's puppies (they are sooo cute!), did cool crafts and stuff at that awesome neighbor's house, made cookies with another awesome neighbor, went to the mall and had fun with the same awesome neighbor, and did tons of other things that I can't think of!! SO. MUCH. FUN!! I will try to post pictures soon!

5 comments:

  1. i am so glad you got to go honey bunny!!!!! we have the greatest most wonderful friends EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is the way to spend a vacation! It sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO GLAD YOU GOT TO COME!!!!! it was so much fun having you here, and I will email you the pics soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Did you read my blog? Did your mother? Because she didn't even bother to tell me you got home safe. And if I'd known you were having that much fun when you weren't with me, I'd have gone with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was SO fun!

    I DID read your blog. I had TONS of fun with you and the puppies and the horses! I named the spring horse Izzy, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete